StanMikitaJersey

StanMikitaJersey

Stan Mikita Jersey

Hossa returns, scores winner for Blackhawks in Winnipeg

WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Jonathan Toews especially loved this journey house.

Toews had a objective and three assists, top the Chicago Blackhawks to a six-three victory against the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday night Patrick Sharp Authentic Jersey.

Brian Stubits

Shootouts on the rise Duncan Keith Jersey... OT modifications on horizon?

"It felt good, I'm not going to lie," the Blackhawks captain explained. "It means a little bit much more to have a opportunity to get on the scoresheet here in Winnipeg Jonathan Toews Jersey, in front of dozens of family and friends that are right here at the game. There's a small bit of additional energy there."

Toews linemate Marian Hossa put Chicago ahead for good in the third time period with a goal in his return to the lineup following missing 3 video games with a lower-body injury.

Patrick Kane, Brandon Saad and Ben Smith also scored for Chicago &#04015-four-4&#041, and Patrick Sharp capped it with an empty-netter. The Blackhawks have won all three of their meetings with the Jets this season.

"It was a a lot more steady, a lot more comprehensive effort," Toews stated.

Additional coach Chicago coach Joel Quenneville: "I imagined we answered the bell at the begin of the game and answered the bell when they had their run there in the 2nd. Outstanding 1st and third periods."

Andrew Ladd, Keaton Ellerby and Dustin Byfuglien scored for the Jets &#04010-eleven-3&#041 Andrew Shaw Authentic Jersey, who scored 3 objectives in the 2nd period.

"I imagined their talent was evident in the game," Winnipeg coach Claude Noel said of the Blackhawks, who have two Stanley Cups in the previous three seasons. "We didn't have enough great players, we didn't have ample very good players or strong players. I imagined they won a lot of battles in the tough areas. When you win Cups in the years that they've won them, you can see why."

Goalie Ondrej Pavelec, who kept the Jets in the game in the first time period, said they received what they deserved.

"You perform in your zone like we did tonight, you can't assume to get a point," he mentioned.

The first time period was all Blackhawks, who managed possession of the puck and outshot Winnipeg twelve-2.

"For sure it was a concern," Noel mentioned of the failure to get up for the game, although he didn't have any solutions.

"It truly is anything I've received to figure out, it is portion of the occupation. Obtaining said all that, we stroll into the third period, we're tied 3-3, we're nevertheless in the game, we just need to have to muster up twenty minutes, but they stepped it up and played and we couldn't take care of it."

Kane's power-play goal late in the first got factors commenced and Saad snapped 1 in from the slot to make it two- just above 3 minutes into the second.

The Jets then scored two goals in 29 seconds to tie it.

Bryan Minor fed Ladd and Ellerby used Winnipeg's very first power play of the game to score his 1st with the Jets from the point at three:51.

Toews place the Blackhawks back in the lead with a four-on-4 purpose just past the eleven-minute mark http://www.blackhawksicestore.com, beating out defenseman Toby Enstrom and slipping the puck previous Pavelec from the side of the crease.

But Winnipeg came correct back on a 5-on-three possibility that Byfuglien cashed in at 13:30, with Winnipeg's third shot inside of seconds on Crawford to even it up a 3.

The Jets bounced back in the second period with a 14-eight benefit in shots.

Hossa put the Blackhawks ahead at three:11 of the third when he outplayed Ellerby even though swinging previous the Jets net. He slipped the puck by way of a quite modest hole left by Pavelec.

Smith raced in to bang in a rebound for some insurance at 5:22 to make it five-3.

A Winnipeg radio station urged followers to put on helmets to the game in response to the Chicago fan who stole Adam Pardy's helmet soon after the Jets defenseman was checked through the glass at the United Center on Nov. six. But the crew advised fans they would not be allowed in if they showed up with helmets on Thursday evening.

There was a heavy police presence at the game but it was not due to the fact of the rivalry amongst the two Central Division teams. Prime Minister Stephen Harper was in attendance.

Notes

The Jets and Blackhawks perform once far more, Jan. 26 in Chicago. ... Ladd and Byfuglien played for the Blackhawks and Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff was assistant GM when Chicago won a Stanley Cup in 2010. Michael Frolik was with the Blackhawks when they won the Cup last season.